You can support the museum by joining the Frontenac County Schools Museum Association, making a financial donation to the museum, contributing artefacts to our collection or by volunteering at the museum. Charitable receipts are provided for all memberships and donations.
Memberships & Donations
Show your support of the Schools Museum by becoming a member. Yearly Individual Membership is just $30.00.
Individual financial contributions are essential to keep the Schools Museum operating and may be made to support the general operation of the museum or to the Endowment Fund.
Cheques may be made payable to Frontenac County Schools Museum and mailed to:
P.O. Box 2146
Add to Our Collection
Do you have an item that you are considering donating to the museum?
Please contact the museum to discuss your donation. We cannot accept items that are dropped off without notice.
The Schools Museum is operated and maintained by volunteers.
New volunteers are always welcome!
Here are some current volunteer opportunities:
- Schoolmarm or schoolmaster: person to act as school teacher during class visits
- Help to catalogue the museum's artefact collection (training provided)
- Special event help: occasional; assist at special events at the museum
- Light General Cleaning: Twice a month or an hour a week; Vacuum, dust, tidy the public spaces.
- Handyman/woman: As needed and depending on skills; Hang pictures, do minor repairs and maintenance, paint, light construction.
- There are also several small, one-time opportunities available. Please contact the museum to learn more.